Author Topic: Certified interpreter?  (Read 6990 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Certified interpreter?
« on: March 12, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
Hello. I am from Maryland. Could you please let me know if by law  I will need a certified  Russian interpreter to translate a Prenuptial Agreement for the bride from Russia in the attorney's office or I can  just use a Russian-English speaking person to translate this agreement for her? Is their a law on this subject ? Thank you very much in advance. ???


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: Certified interpreter?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 02:03:19 AM »
im not sure but better get a certified interpreter


Russian Translation San Diego
Russian Translation Services
English Russian Phone Translation 
English Russian Email and Letter Translation 
Certified Russian Translator
Russian Medical Translation 
Russian Legal Translation 
Russian Technical Translation 
Russian Interpreter
Russian Translation in London
This Russian translation forum offers free 
Russian to English and English to Russian translation
of short texts, words and phrases, text messages (sms). 

You can also find here some interesting news and events 
going on in Russia and the world overall. 

If you are a translator or an interpreter of any language, 
you can also post your ads here offering your own services. 

Please keep in mind - no links of your own or to your websites. 
This is strictly prohibited! 
If you agree with the above, then you are welcome to post here. 
Dobro Pozhalovat, kak govoritsja - You are welcome!

Please read our privacy policy
Russian Translation Chicago
Russian Translation Washington, D.C.
Russian Translation Los Angeles, CA
Russian English Translation Service
Russian and Ukrainian Phone Translations 
Russian Letter Translation Service
Russian Certified Translation Services
Russian Conference Translator
Russian Translation in Seattle