General Category > General Discussion

Certified interpreter?


Hello. I am from Maryland. Could you please let me know if by law  I will need a certified  Russian interpreter to translate a Prenuptial Agreement for the bride from Russia in the attorney's office or I can  just use a Russian-English speaking person to translate this agreement for her? Is their a law on this subject ? Thank you very much in advance. ???

im not sure but better get a certified interpreter


[0] Message Index

Go to full version